Friday, March 27, 2009

Six days left!

The count down is on. I am about thirty eight weeks along. As always with my pregnancy's, I am hoping that I am doing something, that is progressing towards having this baby. I am not what you would call a very patient person, so by the time I get to this point I am very, very, very, cranky! With my last two babies I have been induced, and of course I will be with this one as well. I am scheduled to go in on April 5th, and to me, waiting another whole week is pure torture. Anyway, I have been thinking that since this is definitely my last baby, I need to be more positive about the situation. So, here it goes. I am grateful that my kids have all been healthy. I am grateful that I have pretty good pregnancy's and deliveries. My last delivery was only three hours, and my longest was only six hours. I will have two girls and two boys when this one is born. How lucky is that? I have a wonderful, and attentive hubby that will get me anything I am craving if I asked. He is good, I know. And, I will never have to be pregnant again, Yeehaw!!!! Having the last one is somewhat bittersweet although. I am sure one day I will miss having a sweet newborn in our home. But I am one hundred percent positive that I will never miss being prego.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

You are so lucky that this is your last. I've always wanted four, but I seriously dread being pregnant again. Good Luck, we hope all goes well!

Jaime said...

Here it is April 4th, I'm waiting for the post or the phone call that you're sweet baby is here! How fun, I can't wait to see her! I hope all goes well with the delivery!!!