Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Is it genetic?
This morning Mailey wanted to pick up Kieryn. She was in her portable swing, it sits about six inches from the ground maybe less. Lately, Kieryn has become pretty wiggly and when you pick her up sometimes she gets really excited. So Mailey picks her up and promptly drops her. Yikes! Luckily it wasn't to far from the ground. She fell on her forehead. Anyway she starts to scream, mostly cause she's scared. Of course I rushed over and took her from Mailey, and tried to console her. Mailey then started to cry because she felt so bad. I told her that when she was three months old I accidently dropped her. I was on my back holding her up in the air, like supper man, when I lost my grip on her and she came down head first on top of me instead of the floor although. It was Christmas Eve morning and I cried most of the day, because I felt so bad. Mailey stopped crying and said, "So you dropped me?" And I said,"Yep, sorry about that." Then she said "I guess it runs in my blood then." I had a good laugh. When all else fails, blame it on your gene pool. Maybe, my mom dropped me on my head too. I'll have to ask her about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Don't worry Mailey the other day I completly tripped over Rilynn and she smacker her face right on the ground. I felt really bad too even though she was in the way. No worries accidents happen. Stephanie
That is really funny!
Post a Comment