Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sledding at the Trax station.










We decided to go sledding over the weekend, before the kids went back to school. We don't really have any hills near our house, but they recently put a trax station about two miles from us. It has the perfect man made hills for kids. We weren't the only ones with the idea. There were a lot of people there that day. These are just a few pics of the kids. They had a blast. Now every time we pass the station they ask if we can go again. It is a great activity for the kids, (tires them out) and it's free too.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I didn't even know you had a blog! Your kids are DARLING, so glad you found me. :)

Jen said...

I'm so excited I found your blog! I found out through Kristen's blog.

You always crack me up and I love how you "keep it real".

Cute blog and VERY cute kids!