Kieryns hair is getting long enough for ponies. Yay! It takes forever to get them in though. She is a wiggler, so I don't put them in very often. It's not worth the fight. She also loves to eat ice. Whenever I have a drink with ice in it, she puts her hand in my drink to fish out the ice. I now just give her a cup of crushed ice (to limit choking) and she's content for up to thirty minuets. Wierdo.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Pony tails and eating ice.
Kieryns hair is getting long enough for ponies. Yay! It takes forever to get them in though. She is a wiggler, so I don't put them in very often. It's not worth the fight. She also loves to eat ice. Whenever I have a drink with ice in it, she puts her hand in my drink to fish out the ice. I now just give her a cup of crushed ice (to limit choking) and she's content for up to thirty minuets. Wierdo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment