Friday, November 28, 2008


Thanksgiving was a sucess! You can tell by the roundness of our tummies! Ok, just kidding, this is my prego big sis and me. She is about a month ahead of me, though you would never know it, you would think I'm having twins. We are both very excited to be having girls, and so is Mailey and her daughter Thialer. Mailey has wanted a sister for a long time.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Taya I am so excited for you guys! A girl! I bet you are just as excited as Mailey. Congrats and you look great! I also love the new family photo.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're poking out already. Doesn't seem like it's been that long since I've seen you, but I guess it has. You look so cute.

Jaime said...

Taya,
I'm so excited you have a blog now!!! Linds told me you were having another baby. You're as crazy as I am! 4 aaaaaagh!!!! Just kidding, my 4 are great but life sure is busy.