Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My computer bit the dust!

I just had to apologise to all of you that didn't receive a Christmas card from us this year. Our computer died after doing an update, and the pictures that I was going to send with our cards was lost along with all of our software. Because I am a procrastinator, I waited till the last minuet to send cards. I decided to just bag it when I couldn't include a picture. Any who, it's all good cause the picture I was going to send is the same one on this blog, so you've already seen it. Lucky and unlucky for us we did manage to save the pictures after all, but it cost us way to much, and a whole lot of waiting for the computer repair people to fix it. We should have just bought another computer. Oh well live and learn. So to all of you that should have received a card, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

All Dolled Up Designs said...

Taya,
Merry Christmas to you!!! You look so cute pregnant! I love it!