Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Calgon take me away!
About three weeks ago Cole came down with something. (Big surprise-that kid gets everything under the sun.) Anyway, its always a vomit fest when he gets sick even if it is just a cold. He has the weakest gag reflex. So, I was relieved to say the least, when he got better. The very next week Mailey got sick. Then Jackson the week after, and I thought that it was all over with. That's what I get for thinking. Today Cole came down with another fever, and it will now be a full month that I will have had sick kids. On top of it all, I am feeling like a whale and can hardly make it up and down the stairs. Yes, I am having a pity party for myself. Oh-well that's life right? I just have to make it through the next couple months, spring is just around the corner, yippee!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sorry you have lots of sickness! Yuck! Have you found out what your baby is going to be yet? You should post it if you have!!!
Hang in there Taya! It sounds like you may need a girls night out? If so you can call me and let Scott deal with sick duty for a couple of hours!
Post a Comment