Friday, February 27, 2009

NO FAIR!!!

I am so jealous, my sister who is pregnant also gets to have her baby on the 4th of March. She has to have a C-section, so I am not jealous of that, but at least she gets to be done being prego. Today I had a doctors appointment, and my doctor told me that my baby is breech. She was also breech at my last appointment and I am a little nervous. I still have five weeks left so there is time for her to turn, but this is the first baby that I have had that's been breech. All of my other kids have been head down the entire time. If I end up having to have a C-section with my last one, I'll be so mad. I know I'm just being paranoid, but I'm going to cross my fingers anyway, it would be just my luck. Anyway good luck Teresa, and you better send pictures of your new little one, I can't wait to see her!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I know others that have had the doc turn them before delivery and no C section. I hope you are doing well!