Tuesday, April 7, 2009

She Is Finally Here!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Our Baby
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Congrats you guys! She is so beautiful! those big brothers and big sister look so proud to be holding her. I hope all is well and that Taya is feeling well. Again, Congratulations and I can't wait to come and meet her!

Anonymous said...

Yay! She is so cute! When did you find time to do that?

Kristy said...

She is so sweet! Looking at her made me a little baby hungry (Crap!) I bet Mailey is eating her up! We can't wait to come and see her, Congratulations!

Julie said...

She is so beautiful! I loved the video. I know what you mean Kristy, baby hungry. But, I am on a baby diet (haha) so I will just have to come and see your new one soon. Congratulations!

Jaime said...

Taya,
She is so darn cute!!! I love the digital scrapbook. You're so talented. I'm glad all went well and she's here. I can't wait to see her and hold her!!!

Tara C. said...

Congrats Taya!!! She is so adorable!

Luke and Tina said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful. Hope all is going well. We missed you today at the island. Have a happy easter.