Sunday, April 26, 2009
The walking dead.
So we have officially hit the three week mark, and I am a walking zombie. At first Kieryn was sleeping pretty good, about six hours the first time I put her down for the night and then two to four after that. Well, that has all gone out the window. She has come out of that newborn fog, and now she thinks she has to be held or be nursed 24 hours a day. What happen to my amazing sleeping baby. All I can say is thank goodness for the invention of the sling. It is the only way I can get her to sleep without feeding her sometimes. My only comfort is knowing that this too will pass. The first year goes by so fast, but with luck, the sleeplessness will not last that long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad you liked the pictures! We did have them taken at the Union Station- good eye! Anyways I totally know how you feel about the walking dead! Sometimes it seems like they'll never sleep through the night.
Post a Comment