Saturday, June 27, 2009

Jackson turned seven!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

My baby is getting so big! Today we celebrated Jackson's Birthday, by having a Birthday Breakfast with candles in his muffin. Jackson was so nice to share his day, by letting Cole have candles in his muffin and his cake later that night. Jackson got to decide what to do on his birthday, and choose to go to the Zoo. I forgot to bring the camera with us, and I also cut the cake before we sang Happy Birthday to Jackson. You will notice in the pictures that his candles are in a single piece of cake and not a whole cake. I turn into such a moron when I am sleep deprived. Anyway, we had fun and Jackson got a lot of fun things for his Birthday. He got a bike, two guns, some Lego's, some clothes, and some action figures called "Gorme's". I had never herd of them until he showed me what they were at the store.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Cute slide show! Happy Birthday Jackson!