Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: The Train Station
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

So I got this e-mail about a new Disney Movie that was called, The Christmas Carol. They were coming to Ogden on a tour, traveling around the country, that was free. I thought that it would be a fun thing for the kids to do. They were having a sneak peak at the new movie, and bringing some of the costumes, artifacts from the movie, and other stuff. So I got some neighborhood friends together and we decided to go. Well, when we got there it was packed. I didn't think that it would be so busy, but apparently everyone else had the same idea. One of the workers there said it would be three hours, standing in line from where we were, until we got to the event. Three hours! We decided to bag it and went to McDonald's play place instead. We did get a few pictures of the kids on some of the trains although. I was a little bummed, but we ran into some others that had gone through with it, and they said it was definitely not worth the wait. I didn't feel so bad after that.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hey I got the same email. I thought my kids would think I had lost it if I tried to take them to a Christmas thing in June. We did the children's museum with Dad instead. Cute slide show!