
So I love my little Kieryn. She is a doll, and is mostly happy now days.
Right at this second I am listening to her scream her head off because she is so tired she can't see straight. I hate it when she screams. And let me tell you, she can sure belt it out. I have tried without success to get her on a schedule, but with three other kids it can be kind of hectic to say the least. I had her sleeping for about nine hours a night when she was about three and a half months old, and then she got sick. That has all changed now, and she can get up at night three to four times. I have tried every trick in the book, letting her cry, not picking her up, saying shh, shh, shh till I am blue in the face. I've come the the conclusion that all these so called doctors are all full of hot air when it comes to getting babies to sleep through the night. Kids just come with thier own personalities, some are hard and some are easy. What a bummer, that mine decided to be difficult. Its a good thing I love her to death, and that she's soooo darn cute!

2 comments:
She is so cute! We need to see you guys again soon! I would have to agree it all depends on the personality of the kid. I swore by the babywise method that I did with Hallie. She was an amazing sleeper and napper. I tried the same schedule and methods with Carter and no success. So I have no spectacular advice because I still don't get to sleep through the night. Good luck!
I can't believe how BIG she is getting she is so cute Taya.
Post a Comment