Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Silly Cole


last night Cole, being the stinker that her is, got into the cereal right before bed. I came down stairs to him munching away on a bowl of cereal. I said, "Cole, you better finish every bite of that cereal. Your know you aren't supposed to get into anything without asking." Cole is famous for wasting cereal, it usually ends up in the pantry for a week, still sitting in his bowl. (He doesn't like milk, so it is dry cereal.) For some reason, this time he put milk in it. So I thought that after I went down stairs to check, and didn't see it anywhere, that he had finished it all. This morning when I opened up the fridge to get out something there his cereal was. Complete with plastic wrap and all. At least he was trying not to waste it. Sorry about the picture being sideways, it wouldnt work.

No comments: