
My first born turned nine! It is crazy that I have a nine year old, I feel so old. I am so glad that she was my fist child. Although I didn't know it at the time, she was an easy baby and a all around good kid. I had nobody to compare her to, and so she seemed harder than she really was. Now looking back, and having three kids after her, I realize how good she is and always was. She is a sweet girl with a great personality. She is friendly, and always a help. This is the cutest picture of her and Kieryn. Kieryn is giving her baby kisses. She adores her older sister, and Mailey was so glad to get a little sister. Happy Birthday, May-May, we love you.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Mailey! I would agree with your Mom YOU ARE a beautiful, sweet, and friendly girl!
She is such a sweet beautiful girl.
Post a Comment